Latest Media Coverage
One of our favorite parts of Project Rev is seeing the attention it is bringing to our small business partners and how they help drive the national story of small business growth spurring the economy. We are proud of the press coverage our Project Rev participants have received and the stories they tell!
- Sausage the Old-fashioned Way from North Denver Sausage Company
- Artisan Dry Sausage
- Entrepreneur Interview: Robin Driscoll, RD Photo Services
- How businesswoman can do it all in today’s world
- 3 Tips from Deluxe to help women small business owners
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics expects women-owned businesses to create five million new jobs by 2018. And many female business owners have more than one job – they’re also mothers, wives and heads of households.
- Blueline Security Services to participate in Project Rev 2012 by Deluxe
Every small business needs some marketing help, but hiring a consultant to help you devise a marketing plan is a big expense.
- Blueline Security Service to participate in small business initiative
Prince George’s County-based Blueline Security Services has been selected by Deluxe Corporation (NYSE: DLX) to participate in Project REV 2012, a yearlong program to help 10 U.S. small business owners improve their marketing, find more customers and grow sales.
- Small businesses say no to health care tax credit
When Josh King heard that small businesses could get a tax credit for offering health insurance to employees, his reaction was, “cool, that’ll save us some money.”
- Gardens Are Inc. to recieve marketing support from Deluxe
Gardens Are to participate in marketing program. Marlborough-based Gardens Are Inc. has been selected by Deluxe Corp. to participate in Project REV 2012, a yearlong program to help 10 U.S. small business owners improve their marketing, find more customers and grow sales.
- Check printer uses stories, social media to change perceptions
Project Rev aims to help small businesses market themselves better while changing how people think of Deluxe, the check printing company behing the project.